Monday, February 6, 2012

2011 wrap up

It has been one heck of a year! We got married and its been such a great adventure. I love being married to my best friend, and life is so much better with him in it. Here is an OVERLOAD of pictures to say the least of 2011!




New Years
Going through the temple!

Wedding dinner @ Market Street

WEDDING!!!!


Honeymoon in JAMAICA
Not sure what happened after January but we have no pictures! oops!
First Easter
Potting our first plants!

Girls camp!

4th of July
Cutest riggsy
Trek ma and pa
Jill's bachelorette party in VEGAS



North American Hairstylist Awards

With the amazing Jake Thompson

Husband is an amazing cook! my birthday dinner

We threw my parents a surprise 25th anniversary party


Sold Gilb:(
Football games
Husband built me a salon


Halloween



Football champs
Best Christmas ever!!

Basketball tourney in AZ

Such a fun year, we are so excited for 2012 and what it will bring!

3 comments:

  1. you sold gilb!????! what did you get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks for the updates! You are so beautiful and it seems like such a fun year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete